Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Things to worry..

Did I put the right lunch box into the right lunch bag?
They will relish the change

Did I put spoons in ALL the lunch bags?
Does it matter if they lick their fingers?

Did I put a spoon of curd into the milk rice to ensure it turns to curd rice?
They can survive on the rotis for a day...really

Did I pin up the V's Badge. Is her Route Number visible? Does 7B look like 78?
There is no route 78

Did somebody (me or the husband) remember to deliver V's lunchbox to the creche?
She will eat Rahuls lunch or Richas brunch...why bother

Did I turn off the geyser...and the stove
One is auto-off...so quite safe...the other will turn off when the LPG runs out.

I forgot my cell phone
The schools have you husbands number ....and your office LAN

Is the FILs birthday today or tomorrow. Whom can i ask?
Obviously ask the FIL. Why pretend and goof up?

I still havent got around to calling (phone) N people and keep in touch
They will call you. Sometime. Or you can do it later

The police men are screwing up traffic in Bangalore (by their absence of course)
Do your bit, relax, drive safe.

I worried about all this and then forgot to look at my cars fuel indicator which read 'E'....and it stopped. And so the story goes on...

6 comments:

Preeti Aghalayam aka kbpm said...

painfully familiar. including the 'E' part. these are things that decided me to get the driver (who was being paid a salary to sit in his own home for several months then) to drive me my 3 kms to office (I drive on the way back, just so i have the practise..)
nice one!!

Choxbox said...

yes N people will call back. pls dont worry at that at least.

PG said...

hee hee ... N people will call back ... do they really?

Choxbox said...

hey pg what do you mean? they absolutely always do. in fact they regularly disturb people when they are in meetings.

Airspy said...

i vote cb, as the most enthu caller. no cribs implied cb. thanks a ton. Its an absolute delight to catch up with you anytime you call. i am awfully sorry i dont return most of the time....i am working on improving it.

Anyways for today i have mixed up forks and spons. it was so tough to eat semiay upma with a three inch * 0.25 inch fork.

Choxbox said...

arre baba airspy, no sweat. really.

will call tomorrow re meeting up next week.