Friday, April 17, 2009

The 80 clicks tag

Responding to the tag by Chox on five things I love about being a mom....I have modified it to five things that I love about having children.

  1. Noise. I love the enhanced noise levels when my children are around. Laughing, wailing, screeching, screaming, scratching, smashing... It soothes (and sometimes numbs) my brain.
  2. Patience. I can put up with ANY pace of progress on ANY front. Relatives (including my dad) who knew me as a short-tempered witch can hardly believe the change that my children have made me undergo. I view it as a positive change
  3. Back-to-Basics learning. To anticipate, To answer (and sometimes Google together), To learn. Is there a traffic policeman for so many satellites cirlcing the earth?
  4. Good company: Three of us are good company to go to parties where we wouldnt know anyone other than the hosts.
  5. Readymade Fan Club: They like and appreciate what I cook. And we love cooking together.

6 comments:

Choxbox said...

5 awesome reasons!

And you were short-tempered? Eh? Always thought you were chilled as ice.

Policeman for satellites? Maybe he helps kids cross the road to go to MoonSchool.

Preeti Aghalayam aka kbpm said...

Noise? You like Noise? Wow!

Airspy said...

cb, i find anything outer space such a tedious topic to look up. Things keep changing. they throw out pluto from the family. And then these days even tourist can go to space. and then the mars missions. I hate these trivia.

kbpm, i realised the value of that noise only when they were away for a few days. I couldnt even hear my neighbours without them.

Vinitha Rajagopal said...

That was good....

Vinitha Rajagopal said...

That is too good....

Airspy said...

Thanks Vinitha. Glad to have you around